Discovering the value of energy
Through integrated oil and gas commercial evaluation
Here at ERCE our Economics & Costs Group (ECG) is an integrated team of field development engineers and economists undertaking evaluations, valuations and conceptual studies for clients with upstream assets within the exploration, development and production cycle.
Our global knowledge and understanding of commodity pricing, market conditions and M&A trends enable us to provide valuable insights into:
- Commercial and M&A
- Conceptual Field Planning and Cost Estimation
- Economic evaluation of petroleum Reserves and Resources
- Asset evaluation and valuation
- Sensitivity modelling of market conditions
- Scenario planning and cash flow analysis
- Economic modelling and fiscal expertise
- Fair market valuations
- Reserves assessment for Reserves Based lending
We are well respected in the finance community for our independent opinion, high quality deliverables and efficient turnaround and our clients value our fully integrated services on projects of all scales.