ERCE has been involved in offshore West African work since the late 1990’s. ERCE has been the auditor of Tullow since 2003. We have worked with other core West African independent operators and have completed many prospectivity studies. We have also been involved with many of the major divestment processes by Shell, ConocoPhillips and Exxon across the regions. Our breadth of experience in Expert advisory, technical studies and CPR reporting, means that ERCE is a world leader in West African evaluations.
Jubilee Field – Turbidite Deepwater, Ghana
- The Jubilee oil field is a deepwater turbidite reservoir, developed through a combination of gas re-injection and waterflood
- ERCE has audited the Reserves and Resources associated with the Jubilee field for the operator Tullow Oil, since its discovery.
- We worked with Tullow during the movement from PRMS Contingent Resources to Reserves.
- We have also provided the independent reporting to the Banking syndicate, which provided RBL financing for the project.
Fortuna Complex – FLNG, Equatorial Guinea
- Ophir Energy is engaged in the development of multiple gas discoveries, offshore Equatorial Guinea, via floating LNG.
- As Ophir’s Reserves and Resources Auditors, ERCE has evaluated the Prospective and Contingent Resources as Ophir has progressed towards development.