PETEX is the largest subsurface-focused E&P conference and exhibition in the UK, and is returning to London in November. The conference unites the upstream energy industry’s leading professionals, academics and exhibitors to determine the future of our industry. The technical programme has been developed to highlight the newest developments in exploration and development, production and subsurface technology.
ERCE is also a dedicated sponsor of the Petroleum Geoscience Collaboration Showcase. Organised by the PESGB and Geological Society Petroleum Group, the showcase aims to highlight business challenges addressed by collaborative research, enable researchers to demonstrate societal and economic benefits and provide a forum for academic research. The showcase will run throughout the three-day event. Prizes will be awarded for the best oral and poster presentations. Themes of this year’s showcase include:
- Understanding Petroleum Systems
- Stratigraphy & Sedimentology
- Reservoir Geology & Engineering
- Applying Structural Geology & Basin Evolution
- Geophysical Imaging & Quantitative Interpretation
- Unlocking Tight & Unconventional Reservoirs
- Harnessing Analogue & Numerical Modelling
- Emerging technologies & Embracing ‘Big Data’
- Novel Techniques & Applications
- Environmental Impacts of Petroleum Operations
- Geological Carbon Sequestration
- Case Histories of joint industry & academia research
Representatives of ERCE will be attending PETEX throughout the conference – we look forward to seeing you there!
Registrations for the conference are still open here.